Full program description
- Ways to better meet the needs of men and boys, an extensively underserved client population
- Special considerations you must keep in mind when aiming to provide female clients of all ages with the best possible care
- Guidelines for practice with clients who identify as transgendered or gender-nonconforming (TGNC) to learn more about and better support TGNC clients
We offer a 25% discount on all of our offerings for first responders, active military/veterans, nonprofit and government employees, educators, and UT staff and alumni.
Upon registering, please enter the appropriate promotional code to receive the discounted rate:
- First Responders: TPCE_FR
- Military/Veterans: TPCE_MILITARY
- Nonprofit Employees: TPCE_NONPROFIT
- Government Employees: TPCE_GOVERNMENT
- Educators: TPCE_EDUCATORS
- UT Staff: TPCE_UT_STAFF
- UT Alumni: TPCE_UT_ALUMNI
Continuing Education Credits:
Psychologists: Texas Psychology Continuing Education (TPCE) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists in the United States and Canada. TPCE maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Completion of the course(s) with a post-test score of 75% or better is required to receive continuing education credit; there is no partial credit.
Counselors: APA-approved courses, including those offered by TPCE, are approved for some or all of your continuing education requirements if you are licensed in Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin. If you are licensed in a state not listed above, please check with your state’s licensing board for specific requirements. Completion of the course(s) with a post-test score of 75% or better (70% or better for one-hour courses) is required to receive continuing education credit; there is no partial credit.
Other Professions: This activity qualifies for the specified number of hours of instructional content as required by many licensing boards and professional organizations. Save your course outline and certificate of completion, and contact your board or organization for specific requirements. Completion of the course(s) with a post-test score of 75% or better is required to receive continuing education credit; there is no partial credit.